VIVE LA FETE’S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS CRISIS
As we continue to monitor all official news about COVID-19, we would like to reassure you that we are taking the necessary steps to protect our team and customers. We encourage everyone to be safe and follow all local and state directives.
As this situation begins to impact our normal routines, we want to assure you that Vive La Fete & its branded products (Silly Goose, Collection Bebe, Mondays Child, SIMI, Betti Terrel & Smocked Giraffe) are still available for buying at our online store.
We will continue to offer our products with the same quality and customer service. In addition, starting today, we will offer FREE REGULAR SHIPPING on all orders over $25 until further notice. No code will be required. However, we ask you to be a bit patient if the overall situation limits us to ship or deliver your orders within our regular timeframe (8 to 15 days)
Stay safe, shop online, and take care of yourself and each other,
Vive La Fete, Inc.
Response at manufacturing facility in El Salvador
- Manufacturing washable and reusable face masks donated to first responders and hospital supplies, specifically bed linen for donation to the Salvadorian Green Cross (an organization that supplements the activities of the International Red Cross).
- Maintaining most administrative and design staff working remotely.
- Maintaining all hand-smocking contractors that work from their homes fully occupied to maintain their income, by producing work ahead of our needs.
- Implemented strict social distancing norms at the factory.
- Implemented strict protocol of health preventive measures at the factory.
- Supplying private transportation to workers, helping them avoid mass transportation, and instituted strict health prevention measures on our buses.
- A full-time medical doctor is at the premises, monitoring health of all workers.
- Implemented a twice a week, “lunch-in-on-us”, to support them with a -healthy meal and reduce their need to spend on their on food.
Response at our warehouse and shipping facility in Miami, Florida:
- Implemented strict social distancing norms, maintaining distance and avoiding contact with UPS and USPS personnel.
- Implemented strict protocol of health preventive measures.
- We have designed washable and reusable, easy to wear, attractive and fun to wear face covers to make available ready to begin shipping on April 20th, responding to the scarcity of personal protective equipment in the United States.